Saturday, August 6, 2016

My sick obsession and what I can do about it.

I'm not going to lie. I have a HUGE obsession with subscription beauty boxes. I had a couple of dark days where I thought I couldn't stop. "Must have all the face serums!" My hubby had to put me on lock down because I was out of control. I mean, how many beauty supplies can you really need. (Apparently alot!) Despite his "declaration of no more beauty boxes" I've managed to keep 5 in my arsenal of monthly beauty mail love.
    My plan is to take my sickness for stuff and turn it into good! I will be reviewing products i get and letting you know what you should buy and what you shouldn't waste your money on. Let me (well, and my husband, thanks honey!) do the money wasting!
    I just received my monthly Birchbox in the mail(I highly recommend this subscription!) and I will be reviewing the products in a few days so I can try the products out and get an opinion on them. See you next week! (Unless my husband found out about my Glossybox subscription.......)
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have Ipsy too? Which is better? Birch or Ipsy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have that one too! :) They are about the same, you get the same sort of products in both. The only difference is with Birchbox you get a pretty box, and with Ipsy, you get a pretty make up bag!

      Delete